Upcoming Course Schedules
Qualification to be Awarded
Diploma in Marketing
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), UK
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry International Qualifications (LCCI IQs) have been awarded since 1887 and are recognised by employers, governments and universities worldwide. In 2003, the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examination Board merged with Goal assessments, a pioneer in online testing, forming EDI.
Edi has now become one of the UK's leading awarding bodies, accredited by the British government, and also work closely with Ministries of Education around the world.
There are more than 5,000 training centres, schools, colleges, universities in 103 countries offering LCCI International Qualifications, and every year approximately 250,000 students choose the qualifications to further their professional and academic careers.
About the Qualification
Students, who pass Marketing, Customer Service and Selling & Sales Management within 24 months, can combine the individual certificates for Diploma in Marketing.
Aims of the Qualification
The aims of this qualification are to enable candidates to develop:
- a broad strategic understanding across the full range of marketing activities, including advertising, PR, sales promotion and market research
- a sound knowledge of current trends and changes in marketing practice, brought about by technology and the internet
- the ability to apply this understanding to real life marketing scenarios
- the ability to illustrate their understanding through the use of real experiences, or created examples, of marketing knowledge and understanding of the advanced concepts in developing and delivering good customer service
- an appreciation of systems and procedures that enhance delivery of reliable and effective service
- an understanding of personal behaviours and processes that enhance and influence service delivery
- the ability to apply these behaviours and processes within the job role, in realistic situations
- selling skills and techniques
- an understanding of sales administration
- an ability to manage the sales process
- an appreciation of sales records analyses
Part-Time: 6 months
The course will be delivered on a part-time basis in 48 lessons of 3 hours each.
The course is wholly delivered in Singapore. Students will have access to local tutors and resources provided by Uptrend College. Resources and materials provided for students will include lecture notes and references for reading in books, professional journals, articles and websites.
Average Teacher to Student Ratio
This qualification is suitable for those who are entering the marketing profession or who already hold a post in marketing.
- The Nature of Marketing
- The Role of Marketing
- Marketing Organization
- Marketing Research
- Analysis & Decision
- Marketing Implementation
- Strategies & Tactics
- International Marketing
This qualification is suitable for those who are working, or intend to work, in an environment where customer service is seen as a competitive advantage.
- The developing role of customer service
- Reliability in service systems
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- Solving customer problems
- Influencing effective change
Selling & Sales Management
This qualification is suitable for those who are working, or are preparing to work, in sales and require a knowledge and understanding of selling techniques and how to manage the sales process.
- Establish a Sales Plan
- The Selling Function
- Distribution Channels
- Recruitment and Training
- Sales Management
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Records
- Legal and ethical issues in selling
- Sales Organisation and Control
1 GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level passed in English or equivalent
100% Examination Based
April / June / November / On DemandAward Criteria
- Individual Certificate (FOC) will be awarded for each subject passed (50% mark)
- Diploma in Marketing – Students must pass Marketing, Customer Service and Selling & Sales Management within 24 months
- Student must combine the Diploma within 12 months upon receiving all relevant individual subject certificates and pay a combined certificate fee of $100 (inclusive of GST) for each Diploma
|Fee Protection Scheme (FPS)||:||S$30
All above fees are subject to 7% GST charges.
Fees may change periodically without prior notice.
Last Updated: 20 January 2013